Surge Protective Devices (SPDs) are designed to protect against transient surge conditions. Lighting and utility power anomalies only account for 20% of transient surges, while the other 80% are produced internally in a facility.
The advanced range
The PSTX combines many years of research and product development with extensive knowledge of application specific requirements and needs. The PSTX is our latest advancement in motor control and protection and adds new functionality with increased reliability to any motor starting application.
The efficient range
The new generation PSE is a true general purpose softstarter. It´s a perfect balance between high starting capacity and cost efficiency. Now featuring built-in fieldbus communication.
The compact range
The PSR softstarter range is a simple yet reliable starting solution that utilizes only the most basic of soft starting features: soft start and stop. It performs well in applications requiring many starts per hour and is perfect for installations where you need to save space.
Effortless process automation
The ACS580 is an all-compatible ABB general purpose drive, offered in a range of wall-mounted drives, drive modules, and cabinet-built drives. It turns complicated to simple and controls processes productively and efficiently.
The all-compatible ACS880 series drives
The ACS880 series drives are part of ABB’s all-compatible drives portfolio. Compatible with virtually all types of processes, automation systems, users and business requirements they are designed to tackle any motor-driven application, in any industry, whatever the power range. The innovation behind all-compatibility is our new drives architecture that simplifies operation, optimizes energy efficiency and helps maximize process output. The ACS880 series consists of single drives, multidrives and drive modules.
Pure easiness for a broad range of basic applications
Some applications need only the essentials from their drives: simplicity and efficiency in a small package, delivered as effortlessly as possible. The ACS480 general purpose drive is exactly that: it brings all the essentials effortlessly together for you to run your conveyors, compressors, fans, pumps, and many other basic applications.
The ACS480 low voltage AC drive is part of ABB’s all-compatible drives portfolio and features a wide range of useful built-in features in a compact design. This gives users high dependability and simplified operation for numerous applications in various industries, including food & beverage, logistics & warehousing, and water & wastewater.
All your machine building needs in one drive
If you are a system integrator, original equipment manufacturer or panel builder, the ACS355 is our top tier micro drive. It is focused on material handling, food and beverage applications, processing of rubber, plastic and wood. You have a cost effective, versatile drive offering the best connectivity in its class. Installation and commissioning is simple and easy, saving you labour time.
We offer a range of world-class products from leading brands. Check out our offerings.
From consultation all the way to maintenance, we offer services to help you manage your power quality needs.